How secure is my media?
Recall’s Data Protection Centers, (DPC’s), offer the highest level of security, fire protection and environmental control systems, which are regularly serviced and monitored 24/7. Requirements include:
- Vault Environmental Monitoring, (VEM), state-of-the-art temperature and humidity control system to maintain a constant internal environment.
- Concrete and steel I-beam construction.
- Interior walls rated at three hours of 1500º F fire protection.
- Vault doors.
- Smoke and fire detection systems monitored 24 hours a day by an outside security company and connected to the local fire department.
- Keycard access throughout the facility, limited to authorized personnel only.
- Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus, (VESDA), systems and Halon fire suppression coverage for all computer media vaults.
- Infrared and ultrasonic motion detectors throughout the facility.
- CCTV monitoring and recording throughout the facility.
- Double garage door access to loading dock area.
- Sealed concrete floors in vaults to eliminate dust.
- Leibert temperature and humidity control systems in each media vault.
- Controlled loading and unloading of vehicles inside the secure facility.
- Uniformed drivers with Recall identification badges.
Back to Questions